Monday 2 September 2013

Cute recycled gift bags x

This morning I headed over to Truro to deliver some handmade wedding goodies, looking forward to sharing, but will wait until after the wedding, don't want to ruin any surprises. Afterwards I went for a little browse, on my own, without needing to get anything in particular and without rushing. It was lovely. It wasn't long before my wandering took me to the delightful shop that is Uneeka. I love this shop, stunning gifts, homewares and my favourite - just bits and bobs.
Their was a little sale at the back and I snatched up these beauties for Christmas pressies.
They were packaged in this cute bag.
Photo doesn't do it justice, but what a good idea to recycle magazines and newspapers. So once home logged into my beloved Pinterest and searched some ideas - founds these lovely tutorials.
http://www.junkmailgems.com/DIY_Giftbags.html
http://ideasmag.co.za/craft-decor/fold-a-pretty-gift-bag/

So using a mixture of both I made my own little gift bags.
Cute hey? And...FREE. 
Perfect for these little treasures for a very good friend of mine.
Love pretty packaging.

Would love to know if you have a go at making your own cute gift bags. X











No comments:

Post a Comment