Saturday 9 July 2016

Wedding planning

Hello!

Haven't posted for so long as I always felt like I was writing to no one and it felt a little silly. Well I actually was writing to no-one! Ha! But I've just been looking back through my blog posts and it's lovely for me to remember...so I'm going to give it another go.

I'm so excited to be getting married in August this year and I've absolutely loved creating, making and dreaming up all different ideas. I just want to make it all. So I thought I'd share a few pictures of what I've been making.

This is my third attempt at making a wedding hair band but I was worth it. I love it! I may do a tutorial for this one...

Next I've been busy making pressies. I love this rustic simple packaging and it was super easy to do.

I also bought some pretty flowers to make my bouquet. 


Finally flower girl accessories. Simple to make but oh so pretty.

Today it's favours!

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment