Wednesday 4 September 2013

Button Earrings DIY


It's no secret that I love a carboot! Whilst browsing I came across a lovely table that sells buttons. Lots and lots of beautiful buttons! I bought some gorgeous wooden buttons at the bargain price of 10p each.
So I thought I would create some cute earrings, I also thought I would share how easy peasy it is so you can create your own. Go on....

Supplies - Buttons, strong glue (E6000 is fab) and earring stud posts with scroll backs. These can be bought from eBay, a pack of 50 silver plated posts and backs (25 pairs) is about £3 with P&P.
What to do - 1. Dab a bit of glue of the round part of the earring post.
                    2. Press firmly onto button, hold still for a minute, then leave to dry.
                    3. Wear your lovely earrings in your little ears and feel proud that you made them all by yourself.
Do you think you'll have a go at making your own? Would love to know if you do xx





2 comments: