Thursday 10 October 2013

Flower power hair grips

A girl can never have enough hair grips. Their like socks, hair bands and other mysterious items that seem to magically disappear. So I am sharing this super easy DIY on how to make pretty inexpensive hair grips all the colours of the rainbow.
You'll need flat backed resin flowers and hair grips with flat pads, both of which can be purchased from eBay. And some strong glue, e6000 is fab.
What to do.......1. Glue flowers onto hair grips! 
Ta-dah! 
If you attached the grips to cute gift tags I think they would make lovely extra Christmas pressies or gifts.

Hope you like them xx


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just checked out your blog - love the black n white shirt, now following 👍

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete