Saturday 19 October 2013

Vintage style flower pendant DIY

I love a Saturday afternoon of craftiness. This afternoon I thought I'd share my vintage style flower pendant. It's pretty and brightens up any winter wolly.
All you need is -
Chain cut to required length, I cut mine to 24". Lobster clasp. 3 jump rings. Pendant setting and flower. Strong glue and round nose pliers.
Here's what to do.
1. Glue your flowers onto the pendant settings.
2. Use the pliers to attach jump rings and lobster clasp to chain.
3. Attach pendant onto chain using another jump ring.
You should now have your own lovely vintage style flower pendant 💜💗👍

Hope you like, please let me know if you decide to give it a whirl x



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you I shall be giving these as gifts this Christmas x

      Delete