Wednesday 30 October 2013

Junk Jewellery Charm Bracelet DIY

I've been making the most of all my old costume jewellery, buttons and charms by creating this charm bracelet. I'd like to share how easy it. If, like me, you have trinket boxes, drawers and...ahem...roses tins...full of old jewellery that you no longer wear, but it's far too pretty to throw away, you can make a new piece of jewellery. The best thing about this bracelet is you can pull together your favourite parts from old jewellery that you no longer wear and make something new.
You'll need - 
Gold plated chain (cut to 7")
Gold plated jump rings and lobster clasp
Buttons, beads and charms
Round nose pliers

Using the pliers attach chosen button or charm to the chain using the jump rings. I attached a charm or button to each link in the chain concentrating on one side. Continue all the way to the end your chain.
You'll now hopefully have a new/old gorgeous charm bracelet. 

Please leave me a comment/pics if you think you'll give this a go Xx




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a great idea, I've just ordered some bead skulls, going to try a skull charm bracelet! Xx

      Delete
  2. this is so cute! i love the buttons. super creative.

    ReplyDelete