Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Stamp Love

Just a quick post to share my new found love for stamping. And perhaps to inspire some other new stampers.
I especially love black ink on brown card, I think it looks really effective. I purchased an alphabet stamp set from eBay which comes in the cutest little wooden box. Even more lovely news was that it was only£14.

With these lovely alphabet stamps I thought I would dive straight into the Christmas spirit with some greeting cards.
The fantastic part is....you can personalise as much as you like...
I created some cute animal cards as well.
Finally I used some gorgeous vintage style stamps to make lovely gift tags.

I think they look fab and the best part is they took minutes! 

Please get in touch if your a fellow stamper, are going to try this stamping business or you've got any fab stamping ideas or tips. I think it could be addictive though....What else could I stamp......

Xxx

3 comments:

  1. those cards are so super cute! especially the rudolph one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (14), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete