Here's how I made it in case you want to make some of your own.
You'll need - 1 sheet of red felt, fat quarter of hessian and lace, 2 metres of white bias binding and white and black thread. Card for templates.
I made a template triangle 14cm by 14cm. I also made a heart template, I find the easiest way to make a heart template is to cut a square, fold in half and cut half a heart. Unfold and then adjust as necessary. This way it's nice and symmetrical.
2. Using free machine embroidery sew the hearts onto the hessian.
3. Use a running stitch all the way around the hessian flags to prevent the raw edges fraying.
4. Iron your bias binding in half and sew 13cm in, insert your first lace flag and continue sewing.
5. Use a point on your sewing machine as a marker when your insert the next flag, this ensures they are evenly spaced.
6. Insert the hessian heart flag.
7. Continue until all flags are inserted a sew your bias all the way to the end.
8. Fold over each end and sew to create loops for easy hanging.
Would love to know if you decide to make some to add a bit of love to a room.
And here's a link to my etsy shop if you love the love bunting, but would prefer to buy some. 💗💗