Sunday 9 March 2014

Red lipstick love

I haven't posted for a while and I'm going to try my best to blog more ❤️❤️❤️

Today has been a beautiful day and I think the sunshine has filled my noodle with tons of ideas. I spent a few hours in my shed earlier with the door OPEN, with the radio on and the sunshine beaming in. Bliss. One of my ideas was to have a regular simple Sunday blog post where I share something I love. That's it. Share something I love. I didn't say they were super spectacular life changing ideas...but ideas all the same...

I love red lipstick ❤️❤️❤️
Red lipstick is magic. Fact.
When you apply a good red you instantly feel super glam and confident.

 I love these vintage lipstick posters.
This love of red lipstick led me to create my red lipstick art embroidery.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening I'm off to put some lippy on while I do the dishes and make my packed lunch.

Glamourous lifestyle I lead ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment