Monday 28 July 2014

Thrifty fabric finds

I love having a little mooch around second hand shops and markets. So decided to spend an hour or two in hayle this afternoon having a little mosey around. I spotted these gorgeous small fabric scraps, which were an absolute bargain, 15 for 50p! Such pretty colours and different textures.
They are perfect for my free motion embroidery, love the floral fabric and decided to make some butterflies.
Was feeling extremely fragile yesterday after celebrating my little sisters birthday. So felt much happier today when I felt more human! 
"We're all a little fragile" 
I certainly was yesterday! Much more productive today, just had mum and dad around for dinner aswell which was lovely. I made chunky chilli in the slow cooker - deelish!

Hope you've had a lovely Monday.

Becky Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment