Tuesday 31 December 2013

Love birds

 Hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas and are looking forward to a lovely new year!

My best friend has just got engaged, (Christmas Day - who said romance was dead), too exciting! So I've been busy this afternoon in my craft shed creating some lovey dovey cards. I've made an extra special engagement card for my extra special friend. Thought I'd share my two love birds.
I've indulged and bought this slightly expensive, but beautiful paper. The floral paper is textured card which is gorgeous,well worth the pennies.
I think the layering of the paper looks really pretty. These little birdies were a bit fiddly, but they are super cute.
I personalied the tree with a heart carving of their initials, added heart punched card, and drew onto the tree to make it look hand sewn. I'm not sure if I'll leave the white paper with a straight edge next time, rather than ripping?...
Either way I think it looks a bit special 💗 x

Right, now time for a soak in the tub and to spruce myself up for a night out with my love bird!

Happy New Year! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment